Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am madly in love with this shirt!

Don't you just love it when a project turns out well? If I may say so myself, Arlo's Easter shirt turned out pretty darn cute. Unfortunately, the zigzag around the edges makes the picture look blurry but in real life, it looks great.

Okay, Now just two bunnies and I'm done.... until next week.

8 comments:

laeroport said...

Okay, on Monday you're going to have to post a picture of M & A in their Easter duds. Too cute!

Alicia A. said...

so flippin' cute I could spit.

laura capello said...

awesome shirt.

it would be slightly more awesomer if his name was johnnycash.

amy h said...

Very cute -- fun idea! And I'm sure he'll appreciate not having to wear a tie. :)

The Chicken Lady said...

Ok, THAT IS CUTE!! Your little dude is going to be the coolest guy around! :)

MichelleB said...

Really cute. I, too, think he will be the coolest guy around.

Me and Him said...

Very Cute

Angelina said...

That is very cute! I love it when what you imagine works out in practice.