Not a lot but
something...

Putting together fabrics for a softee turtle from Bend the Rules Sewing AND cutting out the pattern pieces.

Trying to decide which would make a better lining for the brown corduroy.

Deciding between these darling prints, I like them both so much.

And thinking of what I should do with these. I've been "visiting" them at Hancock's for a while now but they finally went on sale for less than $3 a yard. I just had to buy them but I have no idea what to do with them.
So see I've been working hard.
Yep, really, really hard.
All this fabric can really wear a girl out.
9 comments:
ACK. I must have the retro kitty fabrics, particularly the kitty in the tulip chair! All of our Hancock's closed and I don't see it online. Is there a manufacturer listed on the selvage?
green numbers... drool...
I was going to use those kitties to make the Amy Butler apron, but then I came to my senses and just used something from my stash.
Actually I just cut out something from my stash. I still haven't sewn it together yet.
Yeah, cutting stuff out and buying fabric is about as far as I've gotten lately. I have three Wee Wonderfuls bunnies sitting here, all cut out...
Those green numbers are going to make such a cute turtle!!
I say you should use the floral pattern on the right of the brown corduroy, since you asked.
I love the kitty fabric!!
You've been doing more than I have today.
that is some serious fabric love michelle! oh my! those are my kind of decisions!
Great stuff, tough decisions.
Cheers! LA
Where did you find the China Girl fabric? Was that from Hancocks too? Oh I want some!!!!
Post a Comment