I started and finished these on Sunday morning. Just simple little valances for my dining room windows. They had been relatively bare for 5 long years.
I love this fabric, it goes perfectly with all of my oil cloth and chickens. Thanks to Jenny at Red Shoe Studio for all the great fabric and to Alicia for going halvesies. And Mom, I'd probably still be trying to figure out how to make these without your great idea!.

8 comments:
cute!
i need to be invited over again so i can admire your workmanship in person ;-)
me too! :)
p.s. I hope you had plenty of fabric!
Very cute. I'd like to see some oil cloth and chickens, too!
Oilcloths and Chickens are coming... I just have to clean first!
Those turned out really great. Simple, but just what was needed! :)
Those turned out really great. Simple, but just what was needed! :)
Great use of that fabric! I love the green walls, too.
Post a Comment