Trying to live life bright, bold and with purpose
Yea!! Something for yourself!
selfish sewing rocks!
Nice bag! And Just for you!
And it's a nice one, too. Love the fabric choice. :)
Did you buy that fabric when I wasn't looking or have you been sneaking into Sarah's without me? ::Pout:: But I love the bag. Yea!
oh, i like it a lot! it looks fabulous!
I can't remember why this is a "consolation" bag - the word brings to mind "consolation prize", and there is NOTHING 2nd place about this darling bag!You done good.
The curse of your craftiness is that every time you make a new bag, I want one.I'm sorry, but you're too good for your own good. And you have to live with that.
It looks great! I love the wide handles/straps.
It looks so pretty! Seems to me like you're making some progress on your plans for the new year.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yea!! Something for yourself!
selfish sewing rocks!
Nice bag! And Just for you!
And it's a nice one, too. Love the fabric choice. :)
Did you buy that fabric when I wasn't looking or have you been sneaking into Sarah's without me? ::Pout:: But I love the bag. Yea!
oh, i like it a lot! it looks fabulous!
I can't remember why this is a "consolation" bag - the word brings to mind "consolation prize", and there is NOTHING 2nd place about this darling bag!
You done good.
The curse of your craftiness is that every time you make a new bag, I want one.
I'm sorry, but you're too good for your own good.
And you have to live with that.
It looks great! I love the wide handles/straps.
It looks so pretty! Seems to me like you're making some progress on your plans for the new year.
Post a Comment